So much to learn,
so little time.
If you're a busy teacher or school leader, microlearning is perfect for you. JoltEDU provides quick, self-directed micro-courses for teachers about very specific topics. Get your professional learning in short bursts. Learn something new today!
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Contact us! We'll help you select the subscription that best fits your school's needs.
- We will set up your staff's accounts and send each person an email invite with the link to get started.
- Each month, we'll send you a report of your staff's progress and completions.
Login and Learn!
- When your school subscribes to JoltEDU, you will receive an email with your login information.
- Log into JoltEDU and browse the course catalog.
- Choose the topics you want to learn about.
- Earn badges as you learn.
- Download ready-to use classroom resources as you participate.
- When you complete a micro-course, fill out an end-of-courses survey and download a certificate of completion.
*Courses marked with an asterisk in the catalog are free for IU8 schools (with a coupon). If you work for an IU8 school, we will report one Act 48 hour to PDE for each course you successfully complete.
JoltEDU courses are...
JoltEDU micro-courses cut out the busy work and get right to the point. Spend a little time and get big results.
Access JoltEDU courses
when, where, and how you choose.
JoltEDU offers a catalog of topics that are focused on specific, instructional topics related to today's classroom challenges.
Choose the learning topics
you need most, right when you need them.
Maximize your time in courses that offer actionable strategies and downloadable resources that you can use today.
Save time with resources
you can save and reuse in your classroom.
Stay in the loop.
Sign up for our mailing list and be the first to know about new courses, opportunities, and more from JoltEDU: